Alexandros Ν. Angelopoulos, was born in Athens in 1972. He studied Business Management (Boston University 1995) and successfully completed his post-graduate studies in International management at Boston College (1998). He is Graduate of the PDP program of New York Cornell University, (2008)
Currently holding the position of the CEO of the Aldemar Group, Alexandros Angelopoulos has been active in the family business, as Executive Director since 1995, working hard towards ideas and policies that open up new horizons in the Greek hotel business and place Tourism at the core of Greek economic activity.
- 2015 – Vice President of the Greek Eurasian Business Council.
- 2013 – Μember of the Business Advisory Board of the BCA College.
- 2012 – Secretary of the Board of Directors of Hellenic Enterpreneurs Association
- 2011 – Member of the Board of Directors of SETE (Association of Greek Tourism Enterprises)
- 2010 – Member of the Board of Directors and Chairman of the Environmental Policy Committee of the Hellenic Chamber of Hotels.
- 2010 – Honorary Consulate of Ukraine for Peloponnese
- 2010 – 14 Member of the Board of Directors of Greek Russian Chamber of Commerce
- 2004 – 07 Chairperson of the Task Force on Ideas and Action (SID of SETE)
11:00 – 12:15
THE BUSINESS PERSPECTIVE